Caregiving—honoring the whole person.
Our whole person approach helps seniors live to their fullest potential, free to enjoy meaningful activities regardless of physical, psychological, or cognitive limitations. With the assistance of Life Care Managers, our professional elder care services will take into account your loved one’s hobbies, passions, and unique circumstances to optimize the quality of life—wherever they call home.
LivHOME will devise a Plan of Care that honors your loved one’s independence at home, including:
- Respect and dignity
- Safety and security
- Choice and autonomy
- Meaningful and joyful activity
- Staying connected to the world
Care Management—supporting the whole family.
A Life Care Manager will work with your family to untangle the complexities of home care services. Allow them to handle the administrative and medical bureaucracy—saving your family heartache, worry, and resentment, especially when confronted with:
- A loved one who is resistant to care
- A new health diagnosis
- Conflicting family goals
- Medication noncompliance
- Dementia or chronic illness
- Family living at a distance
- Difficult life transitions
- Diminishing financial resources
- High caregiver turnover or burnout
Care Technology—providing 24/7 oversight at significantly reduced cost.
LivHOME Connect comes bundled with home care services at no additional cost. We blend hands-on care with remote care to provide 24/7 care oversight. Make video calls, ensure medications are taken, monitor health conditions, and much more. LivHOME Connect:
- Improves socialization and engagement
- Ensures early intervention to avoid crises
- Increases sense of safety and security
- Improves compliance with taking medications
- Reduces preventable hospital readmissions
- Collects and chart survey data trends over time
- Shares survey data with physicians
Do you need care soon?
A comprehensive assessment will identify the needs and issues involved in caring for your loved one, providing you with the information, resources, and direction needed to create a quality Plan of Care. Speak with a Care Consultant about our rates and services today.