Arosa+LivHOME will be providing care to clients who are symptomatic or have tested positive for COVID-19.
At the brink of the pandemic, our company took proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and care professionals who are at risk of this communicable disease. We have now taken additional steps to ensure personal care services are available to the growing number of COVID-19 symptomatic or positive clients within our local communities. The following measures have been implemented company-wide:
COVID-19 Caregiver Training
Caregivers who wish to provide care to a client that is symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19 will be required to complete a comprehensive training curriculum that addresses:
- Caring for someone infected with COVID-19
- Infection control and steps to maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Proper handwashing techniques and use of masks and gloves
COVID-19 Nursing Support Team
A select team of nurses across the country will support our local offices and provide the following assistance:
- Review of care needs
- Development, review, and sign off of care plans and required modifications
- Constant communication with the caregiver including orientation prior to first shift
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Our company has secured the required personal protective equipment to protect our care professionals. This includes:
- Hand soap and hand sanitizer
- Respirator masks, surgical masks, cloth masks, and face shields
- Medical gloves and gowns
- Thermometers and air purifiers
Arosa+LivHOME has partnered with Littler, Home Care Association of America, and other companies to develop an industry protocol for caring for clients during this time. Our team is following updates and procedures from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Joint Commission, and local and county authorities.
Should you wish to learn more about our home care processes and procedures related to COVID-19, please contact us today.