LivHOME professionals have close working relationships with experts and deep familiarity with programs in a variety of fields which serve seniors and dependent adults locally and throughout the United States.
We are delighted to recommend providers and resources, and we welcome your inquiries. For more complex issues, our professionals are available to provide customized assessments and ongoing services.
We have expertise in accessing resources for the following:
- Long-distance caregiving—For families living at a distance
- Relocation—Realtors, move managers, placement agencies, and care facilities
- Public benefits—Government and private programs
- Community senior services—Educational, social, and support programs
- In-home assistance—Caregivers, home modifications, emergency response systems, and other interventions that allow seniors to age in place
- Legal, financial, and insurance matters—Estate planning, long-term care, and advance directives
- Vulnerable adult concerns—Potential elder abuse, neglect, and undue influence
- Caregiver support—Educational materials, community organizations, support groups, and other resources for family caregivers
- Medical, mental health, and allied services—A network of professionals specializing in care of older adults and those with special needs
To get personalized assistance with finding a local or national resource, contact your Eldercare Consultant, Melissa Koch.